There’s something special going on at Our Savior's Lutheran Church and School. When children are inspired, they reach farther. Not just as students, but as people. Our Savior’s Lutheran School is focused on creating a learning environment that balances the heart, mind and spirit… to educate and inspire.
We are very proud to announce that Our Savior’s Lutheran School has just been recommended for another full accreditation for seven years. Accreditation is a very rigorous self-study in which schools examine and document their practices in curriculum, teaching, and leadership standards. The review team noted the following commendations:
1. Our Savior's Lutheran School and Preschool provide a nurturing, family-centered environment with a strong sense of welcome and community.
2. The facilities at Our Savior's are well-maintained, child-centered, and adequate for the current programs.
3. The entire staff understands and carries out the school motto, "Love Learn Serve."
4. The congregation of Our Savior's Lutheran Church views the school as a ministry and offers support spiritually, intellectually, and financially.
5. Our Savior's Lutheran School has a visible and involved leadership team made up of the senior pastor, the principal, and the ECC (preschool) director.
For more information on accreditation “Click Here”.
National History Day Campions!! Our Savior’s Lutheran School students Dylan Johnson and Magnus Oxford were awarded Champion medals for their project on the Panama Canal. Maia Baird and Elle Sterner were recognized as Runners Up for their project on Marie Curie. National History Day (NHD) is a months-long project in which upper elementary through high school students choose a historical topic of interest and complete a project according to NHD criteria. Students must present and defend their project on the day of the competition. Dylan Johnson and Magnus Oxpord will be competing at the California State History Day in Sacramento in May.
Four Our Savior's 5th graders competed in the California State History Day competitions and all four were awarded championships Read more...
Brian Ivie, Our Savior's Lutheran School alumnus, creates a documentary about one man's Christian love and caring for abandoned children in Korea. Read more...
A Fully Accredited, U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon K-5 Elementary School and Preschool, and 2015 California State History Day Championship. Located in Southern Orange County and serving the cities of San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, & Marine Corps Base at Camp Pendleton.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT LIMITED OPENINGS FOR THE 2015/2016 SCHOOL YEAR - 949-492-6165.
School Tours for the 2016-2017 School Year
Please call 949-492-6165 to schedule.
Open Enrollment: Friday, February 19, 2016
Meet Your Teacher Day: August 23, 9:00 -11:00 AM
First Day of Elementary School: August 24, 12:00 Dismissal
First Day of Preschool/PK: August 25, 2016
Our Savior's Lutheran School
200 Avenida San Pablo
San Clemente, CA 92672
Mon thru Fri, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Mon thru Fri, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Closed for school & national holidays